Update on Dumore Hill Race – postponement

Unfortunately we are having to postpone Saturday’s (11th June) Dunmore Hill Race due to adverse weather conditions predicted. Sorry folks! Tomorrow’s weather forecast is not looking too clever and unfortunately, our first aiders have confirmed they won’t be able to provide us with cover.

The race will be postponed until after the holidays and we’ll post the new date soon. Don’t hang up those running shoes just yet, it’ll give you more time to get some training in, so get down the FSRC gym to pump those muscles!

Keep posted with all the happenings at the Club on our Facebook page